Full Moon Ceremony for Women - ONLINE
Time & Location
About The Event
A full moon is the peak of the lunar cycle!!! A time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release those unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition. With the moon becoming full in the sign of Scorpio, we are invited into the watery depths of this emotional, and sensual sign. Through the depths we are reborn and like the phoenix we RISE again and again.
"It reminds us of the lotus that rises from the mud. Through the churning is the potential for greater clarity around what needs to be released and cleared to sanctify the beauty that lies within us.
How have we changed? Can we see with new eyes?
What insights and inspiration await us in the quiet spaces of deeper listening?"
What is included?
- Opening of Ceremonial Space
- Guided Meditation
- Full Moon Ritual
- A safe, held container where you're welcome as you are
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence on the call or be in rest mode then please honour that. You can have your camera on or off.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Set up your own altar if you feel to - perhaps with something that represents each of the elements (air, fire, water, earth)
- Smudging tool of choice (sage, palo santo, mugwort, incense)
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- Drums, rattles, songs, poems, spoken word to share
- You will receive another email closer to the time with a list of recommended ritual items for this specific gathering
All womxn welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!
- £10 Ticket£10£100£0
- £15 Ticket£15£150£0
- £20 Ticket£20£200£0