Thu, 29 Oct|
Online via Zoom
Samhain Full Moon Ceremony for Women
"the prospect of death is probably the greatest single inspiration of human creativity & passion’- John O’Donohue An ONLINE ceremony to honour the change in season once more.
Time & Location
29 Oct 2020, 19:00 – 21:00
Online via Zoom
About the Event
A full moon is the peak of the lunar cycle!!! A time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release those unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition.
On Samhain (31st Oct) the veil that divides the worlds is at it’s thinnest. I invite you to gather in ceremony on the Samhain Full Moon to remember & celebrate those which we have loved & lost. To come together and contemplate the mysteries of life, death & regeneration.
"Samhain is one of the major festivals of the Wheel of the Year, for many Pagans the most important festival of all. It is the third and final harvest festival of nuts and berries and a fire festival. All the harvest is in, all is complete, it is the end of the cycle of birth and growth, it is the point of death. The seeds of the harvest have fallen deep into the dark earth, they are unseen, dormant, and thus apparently lifeless." - www.goddessandgreenman.co.uk
What is included?
- Opening of Ceremonial Space
- Guided Meditations and other feminine practices
- Full Moon Ritual
- Sisterhood Connection
- Face to face video calls so we can all enjoy each others company online.
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence on the call or be in rest mode then please honour that.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Set up your own altar - pumpkins, leaves, candles, cauldrons, apples, photos of ancestors/loved ones who have passed
- Smudging tool of choice (sage, palo santo, mugwort, incense)
- Wear something comfortable
- Drums, rattles, songs, poems, spoken word to share if you feel to
- You will receive another email closer to the time with a list of recommended ritual items for this specific gathering
All women welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!