Mon, 01 Nov|
Samhain Ceremony for Womxn
A Ceremony to honour the changes in nature as the wheel turns to Samhain
Time & Location
01 Nov 2021, 18:45 – 21:15
North Moreton, Sires Hill, North Moreton, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the Event
On Samhain (31st Oct) the veil that divides the worlds is at it’s thinnest. We invite you to gather in ceremony to remember & celebrate our Ancestors. To come together and contemplate the mysteries of life, death & regeneration.
Through ritual and intention, we will break binds of restriction and sink into the blissful state of surrender. This time of year we witness the leaves falling, and the dark night welcoming us home to ourselves. This is the perfect time of year to connect with our intuition and receive the guidance which will support us through the darker months.
This Ceremony will include:
- Opening and closing sacred space together and calling in the directions/elements
- Sisterhood sharing
- Burning the binds ritual
- Scrying practice to open intuition
- Wisdom Weaving Spell
- Singing by the fire
- Feasting together
You will also take home your very own spell charm and sacred scrying water to add to your home altar.
What to bring:
- A small jar or bottle
- An offering for your ancestors or something that reminds you of them
- A Journal and pen
- A blanket and warm layers
- There will be snacks provided, but if you feel to bring something to share you are welcome