Fri, 04 Feb|
Haddon Acre Yurt
R A D I A N C E
A space for Goddesses to gather ~ With special Aphrodite Tea Ceremony. This event will be lovingly hosted by Amanda and Violet Skies.
Time & Location
04 Feb 2022, 18:45 – 21:15
Haddon Acre Yurt, Sires Hill, North Moreton, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the Event
For this specific event the beautiful Violet Skies will be joining me to co-facilitate a magickal evening for you all - she'll be bringing her Crystal singing bowls to dowse us all in sound healing during the Rose Womb Journey!
Join us for a beautiful, radiant evening in the tranquil yurt and re-connect to your inner goddess.
Friday is Venus Day and we all know that Venus is the epitome of feminine energy! It's the perfect day to embrace Venus like energy and to focus on creativity, beauty and sensuality.
What is 'Radiance'?
- A nourishing goddess space, where you will leave feeling relaxed and revived
- An opportunity to connect with other sisters - experience the loving, supportive energy of sisterhood
- A chance to decompress from the week you've had and sink fully into your feminine
- A container of self devotion, creativity, self care and relaxation - time for you!
What will we do in the space?
- Grounding practices and gentle intuitive movement with the intention to connect to your sensuality and inner goddess! Think Aphrodite/Venus vibes!!
- Aphrodite tea ceremony (using the Aphrodite Tea Blend by Starchild)
- Blissful 'Rose Womb Journey' with crystal bowls - a Guided meditation/journeying practice to connect with and receive guidance from your inner goddess. With the invitation to bring gentle loving awareness to your wombspace*
- We will be receiving sample bottles of the luxurious Aphrodite oil made my the incredible Yvonne from Leafology skin care - which we can also use in the practices.
- As always, we will then feast on yummy snacks together at the end
Please bring the following with you:
- A bottle of water
- A journal and pen
- Some snacks to share
- We will provide some lush, vegan, cruelty free massage oil but feel free to bring your own if you prefer
- A cosy blanket for the Rose Journey
- Your favourite tea cup/small mug for the tea ceremony
- Something for the Radiance altar to place there for the evening (this can be charged with your intentions)
Price per ticket:
- £33 per person
We look forward to seeing you there!
BE SURE TO BOOK IN ADVANCE - ONLY 14 SPACES AVAILABLE
(*The Womb Rose practice is suitable for everyone and can still be practiced if you have had your womb removed)