Fri, 01 Oct|
R A D I A N C E
A nourishing space of self care, relaxation and sisterhood connection.
Time & Location
01 Oct 2021, 18:45 – 21:15
North Moreton, Sires Hill, North Moreton, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the Event
Friday is Venus Day and we all know that Venus is the epitome of feminine energy!
Venus/Aphrodite was and still is celebrated as the Goddess of Love, beauty, sensuality and prosperity. It's the perfect day to embrace Venus like energy and to focus on self care and allowing our inner Goddess to shine!
What is 'Radiance'?
- A nourishing goddess space, where you will leave feeling nourished and revived
- An opportunity to connect with other sisters - feeling the loving, supportive energy of sisterhood
- A chance to decompress from the week you've had and sink fully into your feminine
- A container of self devotion, creativity, self care and relaxation - time for you!
What will we do in the space?
- I will guide us all through some grounding practices, meditations and gentle intuitive movement with the intention to connect to your sensuality and inner goddess! Think Aphrodite/Venus vibes!!
- We will then have the opportunity to delve into some yummy self care practices by getting into pairs, and (with consentual awareness) you can give and receive in different ways. Examples include: giving and receiving a hand massage, creating a listening space for one another, holding one another with love (gentle touch of the shoulders or feet perhaps), offer one another an oracle card reading. (There will be a chance to tune into what you need before hand)
- This month we have the gorgeous Susie from Alchemisty joining us! Susie will be offering a talk on the importance of organic skincare and soap, and then guide everyone through making Magical Shungite Infused Protection Elixirs! These will be fueled with love and intentions. All set in a rollaball bottle to take home and use as a perfume, or for those moments when you may need a little power!
- Please bring the following with you:
- A bottle of water
- A journal and pen in case you feel inspired to write anything down
- Some snacks to share if you feel to
- A light blanket if you think you'll like to get snuggled up
- £30 per person (tickets are non refundable)
ONLY 13 SPACES AVAILABLE