Thu, 04 May|
Full Moon Women’s Ceremony
Come and gather in Circle and Ceremony together for the Full Moon!
Time & Location
04 May, 18:45 – 21:15
Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the Event
Let's gather together for the Full Moon!
A full moon is a time when we may feel more exposed emotionally or more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to honour our emotions and release any energies we're holding on to, and also allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition.
What might be included in this space?
- Opening & Closing of Ceremonial Space by honouring the 5 elements.
- Rituals and practices to support us as a collective during this particular full moon
- Guided Meditations and relaxation
- Sharing of songs/poems/that which currently inspires us
- Sharing of food and snacks together
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence or make a cosy nest for yourself, that is welcome.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Something special you’d like to place on the Altar for the evening.
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- An offering for the circle - such as a poem, song if you desire
- Bottle of water or flask of tea for yourself
- Snacks to share if you feel to contribute
(You will receive another email closer to the time with a reminder of what to bring)
All femme folk welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!