Thu, 25 Mar|
Online via Zoom
Full Moon Ceremony - Welcoming balance
Gather with other Sisters in a virtual circle for the Full Moon in Libra!
Time & Location
25 Mar 2021, 19:00 – 21:00
Online via Zoom
About the Event
A full moon is the peak of the lunar cycle!!! A time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release those unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition. With the moon becoming full in the sign of Libra AND Venus conjuncting with Chiron, we can welcome the energies of healing, balance and an opportunity to see our greatest challenge as our true strength.
What is included?
- Opening of Ceremonial Space
- Guided Meditation
- Full Moon Ritual
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence on the call or be in rest mode then please honour that. You can have your camera on or off.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Set up your own altar if you feel to - perhaps with something that represents each of the elements (air, fire, water, earth)
- Smudging tool of choice (sage, palo santo, mugwort, incense)
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- Drums, rattles, songs, poems, spoken word to share
- You will receive another email closer to the time with a list of recommended ritual items for this specific gathering
All womxn welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!