Fri, 25 Jun|
Online via Zoom
Full Moon Ceremony ONLINE
Full Moon in Capricorn & Solstice "Anchoring the light" transmission
Time & Location
25 Jun 2021, 19:00 – 21:00
Online via Zoom
About the Event
A full moon is the peak of the lunar cycle!!! A time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release the unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition.
With the moon becoming full in the Earthy sign of Capricorn and with the celebration of light during the Summer Solstice, there is an invitation to be the bridge and anchor this light down into our Earthly realm fully.
We have all experienced dark and challenging times over the past year. And where immense darkness comes immense light. The deeper we go, the more we can invite the light of the sun and the skies above into the core of the Great Mother. To clear all dense energies from the Earth and from our bodies through unconditional love and gratitude for Gaia.
What is included?
- Opening of Ceremonial Space
- Guided Meditation
- Anchoring the light transmission and activation
- A safe, held container where you're welcome as you are
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence on the call or be in rest mode then please honour that. You can have your camera on or off.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Set up your own altar if you feel to - perhaps with something that represents each of the elements (air, fire, water, earth)
- A candle and lighter
- Cleansing tool of choice (incense, aura spray etc)
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- Drums, rattles, songs, poems, spoken word to share
- An open heart
To honour the sacred space and privacy of those attending this ceremony will not be recorded.