Full Moon Ceremony - Honouring the Dark Goddess
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Amanda and Violet to gather in the ways of our Ancestors and sit in Ceremony - to celebrate Goddess, the Divine Feminine and to honour ourselves and each other in a safe, held space.
In keeping with the seasons and dark time of the year, for this Ceremony we will connect with the mysteries of the Dark Goddess - Keeper of Keys and crossroads and Guardian of the gates. She who holds the torch, lighting the way through the darkness to help us navigate the unknown realms. She who teaches us to honour the silent places within and helps us to remember the wisdom that we each carry.
Two days before our gathering on Nov 16th many celebrate 'The Night of Hecate' - so we will be acknowledging the messages she brings us as we acknowledge our own life journey.
With the heart beat of the drum we will connect to the Earth's Centre and our centre to honor the darkness of the soil, the silence of nature and the wisdom that the dark goddess brings.
What can we learn from Her Story? What do we receive as we dance with dark seasons? What messages are revealed to us as we hold ourselves in this time of mystery and magick? What thresholds are we faced with as we weave our own realities? In what areas do we feel that we are standing at a crossroads, not knowing which way to turn?
What to expect from the evening?
- Opening sacred space by invoking the elements and directions
- Calling on the goddess to support us in this gathering
- Honouring our Ancestors (feel free to bring something that you can place on the altar for the duration of the evening)
- Dancing with the darkness (an intuitive, candlelit dance practice to honour the goddess within)
- Fire ritual - the torch of hecate
- Creating a key amulet (please bring an old key with you)
- Time for journaling and oracle cards
- Closing sacred space
- Feasting (snacks and chats)
What to bring:
~ A bottle of water and your journal for self reflection
~ Bring an item/offering for your ancestors to place on the Altar
~ Wear something you're comfortable in/feel radiant in
~ An old key that you no longer use
As you enter the yurt, please take your seat quietly and use this opportunity to sit and land as others arrive.
I look forward to welcoming you into the space sister.