Thu, 26 Nov|
Online via Zoom
Full Moon Ceremony for Women
Full Moon in Gemini! A Ceremony to release, let go, celebrate, sing, dance and connect with other sisters in a virtual circle space.
Time & Location
26 Nov 2020, 19:00 – 21:00
Online via Zoom
About the Event
A full moon is the peak of the lunar cycle!!! A time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release those unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition.
For this Full Moon in Gemini we will dance with the elements and specifically invoke the element of AIR to support us in clearing our minds, with the intention to bring in clarity and clear vision for our future.
What is included?
- Opening of Ceremonial Space
- Guided Meditations and other feminine practices
- Full Moon Ritual - dance the elements
- Sisterhood Connection
- Face to face video calls so we can all enjoy each others company online.
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence on the call or be in rest mode then please honour that.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Set up your own altar - preferably with something that represents each of the elements (air, fire, water, earth) - be creative!
- Smudging tool of choice (sage, palo santo, mugwort, incense)
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- Drums, rattles, songs, poems, spoken word to share
- You will receive another email closer to the time with a list of recommended ritual items for this specific gathering
All women welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!