Full Moon Ceremony for Women
Time & Location
About the Event
A full moon is the peak of the lunar cycle!!! A time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release those unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition.
For this Full Moon in Aries we will connect with the Creative element of FIRE. The combination of the watery moon and the firey sign of Aries will bring forth the strong potential that we each carry within us. During this Ceremony I will guide the circle through a ritual utilising the powers of fire and receiving the wisdom this element holds through candle magick.
It is also the Harvest Moon (the Full Moon closest to the Equinox), so I will also guide the group through a meditation and gratitude practice to celebrate all that we have harvested this year!
What is included?
- Opening of Ceremonial Space
- Guided Meditations and other feminine practices
- Full Moon Ritual - Candle Magick Practice
- Sisterhood Connection
- Face to face video calls so we can all enjoy each others company online.
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence on the call or be in rest mode then please honour that.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Set up your own altar - preferably with something that represents each of the elements (air, fire, water, earth) - be creative!
- Smudging tool of choice (sage, palo santo, mugwort, incense)
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- Drums, rattles, songs, poems, spoken word to share
- You will receive another email closer to the time with a list of recommended ritual items for this specific gathering
All women welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!
- £10 Ticket£10£100£0
- £15 Ticket£15£150£0
- £20 Ticket£20£200£0