Thu, 20 Jan|
Full Moon Ceremony - Celebrating Sisterhood
Gather in Circle for the first Full Moon of 2022!
Time & Location
20 Jan 2022, 18:45 – 21:15
Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the Event
Let's celebrate the gift of sisterhood under the (nearly) Full Moon in Cancer.
It's the first Full Moon of 2022! An opportunity to release and renew, open our hearts, dance in the energy of true freedom and liberate ourselves and our relationship with the feminine.
What is included?
- Opening & Closing of Ceremonial Space
- Sisterhood celebration circle
- Dancing and sharing songs/poems/inspiration
- Oracle card readings
- Feasting together
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence or make a cosy nest for yourself, that is welcome.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Something special you’d like to place on the Altar for the evening.
- Wear something comfortable, and radiant that you can easily move in
- Prepare or bring an offering to share (a song, a poem, something that has inspired you recently)
- Bottle of water or flask of tea for yourself
- Oracle cards if you have some you'd like to bring
- Snacks to share if you feel to (I will provide some as well)
All femme folk welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!