Thu, 17 Feb|
Full Moon Ceremony
Gather in Circle for the Full Moon in Leo!
Time & Location
17 Feb 2022, 18:45 – 21:15
Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the Event
The moon is full in the firey and courageous sign of LEO! This is an exciting time to gather together as sisters!
- What areas of your life are you calling forth the courage of the LION?
- Do you feel confident to share your many gifts with the world?
- In what ways are you staying small within your comfort zone?
First of all....it's TOTALLY okay to feel whatever you are feeling sister. You are perfect as you are, and you are exactly where you're meant to be.
One of the many beautiful things about sitting in a women's circle is that we get to practice holding one another in the energy of love and acceptance. We get to practice honouring the many different paths that we are each on, and support each other as we stand at the edge of our growth.
A circle is a space where we can share from our hearts, whilst knowing that we won't be judged, we won't have advice thrown at us without our consent, and we will be heard.
- Opening & closing of sacred space
- Landing meditation
- Sister sharing circle
- 'Release and Restore Ritual' working with the element of fire (we can have a fire outside if the weather is good)
- We can bring some dancing and singing into the space if we feel to (please bring a song to share if you have one)
- Feasting together
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence or make a cosy nest for yourself, that is welcome.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Something special you’d like to place on the Altar for the evening.
- Wear something comfortable, and radiant that you can easily move in
- Prepare or bring an offering to share (a song, a poem, something that has inspired you recently)
- Bottle of water and your favourite mug for tea
- Oracle cards if you have some you'd like to bring
- Snacks to share
All femme folk welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!