Thu, 16 Dec|
Full Moon Ceremony
Gather in Circle and Ceremony for the Full Moon in Gemini!
Time & Location
16 Dec 2021, 18:45 – 21:15
Haddon Acre, Sires Hill, North Moreton, Didcot OX11 9BG, UK
About the Event
Let's gather together for the Full Moon in Gemini!
The moon cycle reaches it's peak on Sat 18th Dec in the sign of Gemini. A full moon is a time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release those unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and inspirations to come to fruition.
What is included?
- Opening & Closing of Ceremonial Space
- Release Ritual
- Guided Meditation/Relaxation practice
- Oracle card readings
- Feasting together
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence or make a cosy nest for yourself, that is welcome.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Something special you’d like to place on the Altar for the evening.
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- An offering for the circle - such as a poem, song (optional!)
- Bottle of water or flask of tea for yourself
- Snacks to share if you feel to (I will provide some as well)
(You will receive another email closer to the time with a reminder of what to bring)
All femme folk welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!
- Ticket type