Full Moon Cacao Ceremony for Women
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Saveria and I for an evening of singing, chanting, movement and releasing! During this ceremony we will focus on moving any stagnant energy, connecting with our bodies and our hearts ~ Opening us up for a deeper connection to self, to each other and to nature.
We will also be connecting to the sacred medicine of Cacao! Cacao is a powerful plant medicine that has been used ceremonially for thousands of years across Central and South America.
It's active ingredient; Theobromine, is translated as 'Food of the Gods', and the people of ancient Meso-America attributed a sacred status to Cacao, and would drink it ceremonially to commune with their Gods. The Cacao beans contained in raw chocolate have a wide array of unique properties. Read more about these HERE.
If you feel the call ~ Join us under the light and healing energy of the Full Moon to gather in Sacred Sisterhood. Together we remember and honor the Divine Feminine and the Ancient Tradition of what it is to gather in circle.
What to bring:
- Bring your instruments!!! If you have a rattle, a drum, ANYTHING that makes beautiful sound!
- A bottle of water
- A blanket
- An item for the altar if you wish
- A journal & pen for self-reflection
- A poem/song/piece of art to share
- A coat for when we go outside
~You will receive an email upon booking with some more information and how to prepare for the ceremony.
~Healthy snacks will be provided after the ceremony.
How to book:
- Energetic exchange: £18 Early Bird until May 10th and £22 After (non-refundable)
- Spaces are limited so please book in advance using the following link:
- Address and directions will be provided upon booking
Blessed Be Sisters!
Amanda & Saveria