Beltane Full Moon Ceremony for Women - ONLINE
Time & Location
About the Event
You're invited to an online Ceremony for Women - to come together in loving support of one another and to celebrate the full moon and acknowledge the changes in seasons and the festival of Beltane!
Beltane is a Celtic fire festival that falls on 1st May and is celebrated now by many as 'May Day'. It marks the time of seasonal change, the energies of passion and fertility and high potential for new growth! It is the peak of Spring and the beginning of Summer! It is a potent time in nature where creativity and sensual energies are ignited!
A full moon is also the peak of the lunar cycle!!! A time when we may feel more exposed emotionally, more full within ourselves perhaps - like we are filled to the brim with potential and creativity. It's a great time to release those unwanted energies and then allow our ideas and projects to come to fruition.
Together we will utilise these energies as sisters, within a virtual circle that is held and strong. And through different practices we will connect to our inner wisdom.
- Guided meditations
- Grounding practices
- Opening of ceremonial space
- Rituals to help release unwanted energy and to connect with the festival of Beltane
- Opportunity to share from your heart in a held container
- Opportunity to be brave and share a song, poem or anything else that inspires you
- Celebrate the divine feminine with other like minded women!
- Experience rituals and other Earth Based practices to help you re-connect to your feminine flow
Remember: all the practices are OPTIONAL. If you need to simply be in silence on the call or be in rest mode then please honour that.
What to prepare/bring?
- A Journal/Pen
- Set up your own altar if you feel to - preferably with something that represents each of the elements (air, fire, water, earth) - be creative!
- Smudging tool of choice (sage, palo santo, mugwort, incense)
- Wear something comfortable that you can easily move in
- Drums, rattles, songs, poems, spoken word to share
- You will receive another email closer to the time with a list of recommended ritual items for this specific gathering
All women welcome - even if you're completely new to this sort of thing!
Any questions please ask!
Looking forward to welcoming you to the space!